Derwent Graphic Pencils Medium, 12-Ct., Metal Tin
Sturdy, Even Graphite
Whatever your drawing style or media preference, you’ll need some traditional, high quality graphite pencils - and you won’t find a better range than Derwent’s Graphic Pencils. They’re made from the finest quality graphite and purest clays for a smooth line and are ideal for crisp, detailed illustrations or tone drawings. They’re also great for developing illustrations, general sketches for paintings and high detail, realistic wildlife renderings. This high-quality pencil is produced in a choice of 20 degrees, from a crisp, non-scratchy 9H to a soft, smudgy 9B. They erase clean, stay sharp and work smooth. The hexagonal barrel is easy to hold and the pencil sharpens to a good point.
- Range of 20 degrees, from 9H to 9B
- Hexagonal 6.9 mm barrel
- 2.2 mm core for hard edges
- 3.5 mm core for soft edges
- Set of 24 includes 1 each: 9H, 3H, H, F, B, 3B, 5B thru 9B and 2 each, 2H, HB
- Also available in a metal tin of 12 in soft and hard ranges and 24
Full Color Selection
Ten Top Tips for Using Graphic Pencils
Since 1832, Derwent has been inspiring amateur and professional artists with an exceptional range of innovative fine art materials.
Stores up to 12 pencils and accessories.
Add points of interest to your work.
Extend the life of your favorite pencils.
- NMC451116 5010255716590 Prime Delivery 451116 34214 RX34214
- 0637262377078 5051395173775 5055346239404 5018203716593 0637262366447 5028252069052 0705235815954 5052461980310 0999994511169 5010255716590 0637262021155 6812442305308 0046957192764 0787718395771
- 12 count set produced in a full range of 20 degrees contains 6B, 5B, 4B, 3B, 2B, B, HB, F, H, 2H, 3H and 4H.
- Pencils are sturdy, and the graphite is even; strips sharpen to a good long-lasting point; superb blending and smudging
- A good graphite drawing starts with a good graphite pencil! With Derwent Graphic you've got a wide choice of degrees from fine to soft and smudgy, perfect for whether you are doing fine detailed illustrations or adding shading and texture to your drawing!
- 465 hundredths-inches
- 780 hundredths-inches
- 34 hundredths-pounds
- 55 hundredths-inches
- English Unknown
- 47 hundredths-inches
- 748 hundredths-inches
- 40 hundredths-pounds
- 433 hundredths-inches
- 705235815954 637262021155 637262377078 999994511169 787718395771 637262366447 046957192764